Friday, January 25, 2008

Stamp of the Month swap




Close your eyes Liane!


I saw something similar in a magazine and wanted to see if I could make this work. Since there's just 4 of us in our Unit swapping the Stamp of the Month anymore, I figured I'd try it out on them! And I LOVE how it turned out. I random stamped the cardstock then colored the images in with colored pencils, adding a bit of Stickles for bling! This is the Feb Stamp of the Month and is not even due to the hostess until the middle of Feb, but because I was so anxious to try this technique, my swap is done! I am so sad!

2 comments:

Liane said...

I too think I like this four person swap. I feel like I have the time to kick it up a notch. Plus I really like you (and Leah and Penny) so it feels more fun to do good stuff for you all. =-) Now, ooooooo I know what I will do that is kicked up! Yahoo.

Debbie DP said...

Oh I wish I was closer I would swap if you's let me----Sue don't tell anyone I'll do anything for a good chocolate bar----hehehehehe

All kidding aside. I love the way you covered the candy bar. Another idea to go in my "idea book"