Sunday, December 30, 2007

Congested

Knock wood, I have never been plagued by allergies and such. Never been one to get sick. Maybe this getting old stuff ain't what it's cracked up to be! I have been soooo congested the past few days. The pine trees are blooming, leaving their yellow pollen on every.thing. It's the only thing I can attribute my stuffiness to. All I'm doing is blowing my nose and wiping my watery eyes. I bought some Claritin D and am taking it, but it doesn't seem to be helping.

I'm working on a couple of CTMH swaps but I won't be able to share them until after they are completed and sent to the hostess because she reads my blog. Debbie! And I don't give my hostesses sneak peaks on swaps! I had to order more supplies and they won't be here til Friday, so I've been doing "busy" work on the swaps, making my photo mats (and getting a blister on the tip of my pointer finger from the bone folder!) and planning and re-planning what my layouts are gonna look like.

John's been working 18+ hour days since Christmas. Thankfully he's got the next two days off, so hopefully he can get caught up on his sleep. He's working New Years Day, but it's no big deal for us. We don't do anything on New Year's Eve since it's "Amateur Night." All the idiots that don't normally go out and drink, do because they feel like they get a free pass to. We're supposed to have some rainy weather here starting New Years Eve day, so all the more reason for us to stay home! He'll probably be in bed at early-thirty anyway! Then by the middle of next week, we are supposed to see temps in the low 30's for a couple of days. Just a couple, then we'll warm up again!

Also want to give a shout-out to Rhonda. She's doing much better since she got out of the hospital. She is slowly weaning herself off the pain meds. The Dr told her she can once again mush up solid food and eat that instead of the straight liquid diet she's been on. You keep improving my friend! We're continuing to pray for you.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Sue, I don't know about you, but I for one am looking forward to the rain and cooler weather. I really need a TECO break.

Hope you feel better. We are all stuffy over here and we don't usually have allergies either. Bring on the rain to wash whatever is floating out there in the rain.

Liane said...

Get well soon kiddo.... honest, I didn't get you sick! It wasn''t me... Amateur night, tooo true!